![]() |
| Pascale Pratte * Painting 2012 * Website: http://www.pascalepratte.com Biography For 12 years I paint. I explore the textures, visual effects and I travel through color motivated by curiosity and learning. A page turns and a new period comes to me. My work will always be inhabited by characters, but today behind each painting a story unfolds. I hope that you like the look and they will carry you as long as they carry me when I see them born. |
Qui nel 2011 è nata la mia bacheca dei sogni d’arte: un diario intatto che conserva la bellezza delle origini. Oggi il cammino continua in una nuova galleria più ricca e aggiornata. Vi aspetto su: https://danielascarelart.blogspot.com * Arte, Musica, Natura e Società * Progetto Arte in Movimento * Arte&Yachts Email: arteinmovimento@outlook.com
ArteInMovimento by Daniela Scarel
Marco Mazzoni, Artista - " C’è un libro sempre aperto per tutti gli occhi: la natura. " (Jean-Jacques Rousseau)
domenica 25 novembre 2012
Pascale Pratte * Painting 2012 *
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)









Nessun commento:
Posta un commento
È gradito un vostro commento.