![]() |
Sergey Tyukanov * Surrealism, Fantasy Art *
San Pietroburgo Russia
Official Site: http://www.tyukanov.com/
I was born on the island Sakhalin, in a small town Poronaisk, situated on the coast of the Pacific Ocean. My childhood years passed far away from so-called "civilization" and the only window to the reality that I had were children’s' illustrated books.They became my fairy tale world which, although I have grown up, I do not want to depart with even today. The world of brushes, pencils, watercolors, and miscellaneous bottles with inks and paints, which I endlessly love, have become for me a theatre, where I organize everything in my specific order and create a spectacle to amuse myself. In this theatre I am the director, the actor and the viewer at the same time.
|
Qui nel 2011 è nata la mia bacheca dei sogni d’arte: un diario intatto che conserva la bellezza delle origini. Oggi il cammino continua in una nuova galleria più ricca e aggiornata. Vi aspetto su: https://danielascarelart.blogspot.com * Arte, Musica, Natura e Società * Progetto Arte in Movimento * Arte&Yachts Email: arteinmovimento@outlook.com
ArteInMovimento by Daniela Scarel
Marco Mazzoni, Artista - " C’è un libro sempre aperto per tutti gli occhi: la natura. " (Jean-Jacques Rousseau)
domenica 3 giugno 2012
Sergey Tyukanov
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)





















Nessun commento:
Posta un commento
È gradito un vostro commento.